Good manners are expected round the poker table. Listed below are some of the general courtesies we expect from you during your staying in our Poker Room:
- Be polite.
- Do not swear or be verbally abusive.
- Do not criticize another player's play.
- As we all know, poker can be frustrating. Bad beats are a part of the game. When they happen to you, say "Nice Catch" or "Nice Hand" to your opponent, or simply remain silent
- Be kind to the dealer. Good karma brings good cards.
- Manage your table space reasonably.
- Keep your poker chips and/or money on the table.
- Do not stack poker chips in a way that interferes with the deal, the viewing of cards, or another player.
- It’s not allowed to transfer chips from one player to another
- You must protect your cards so that no one else can see them.
- You must keep your cards on the poker table. Holding cards against your shirt or putting them in your pocket or lap is not allowed.
- If you step away from the poker table, please advise the dealer of your intentions.
- Play at a reasonable speed.
- It is each poker player's responsibility to follow the flow of the poker game. Play in turn. Do not act out of turn.
- Do not comment about the cards you just threw away, wait untill the hand is over!!
- Do not splash the pot.
- When discarding your hand, do so towards the dealer at a low level of flight so that no other poker player can see what you have discarded.
- Do not expose any cards until the showdown!!
- Do not mis-declare your hand.
- Show your winning hand quickly. Do not "slow-roll"
- Asking to see called hands unnecessarily is bad manners, a waste of time, and is generally bad for the poker game.
- Thanks for your understanding Wink